Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 5, continued

Tonight while browsing @ChetG's The Fake Football I stumbled upon Advanced NFL Stats.  I'm admittedly a pretty huge stats nerd, but this place is awesome.  Worth a look if you love the numbers.

I've also been diving into my Pro Football Focus fantasy gold subscription.  Great content, both on the free and pay portions of the site.

This evening @FantasyTrade411 tweeted out a great link to their DraftStreet Value Rankings Analysis.  I always love seeing ranking differentials (movement between weeks).  To me, knowing a player's value is only half the story.  The other half is: which way is that value moving?

.... Stay tuned as this list will be updated through the week and follow me on twitter @TheReidOption to keep up with all things fantasy football!

No comments:

Post a Comment