Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Call me FantasyBro!

I'm honoured to have just been named one of 4 'FantasyBros' of the week in the r/fantasyfootball sub-reddit.

Here's the posting

I'd also like to thank @MikeClayNFL and the good folks at Pro Football Focus Fantasy for hooking me up with my prize: a Gold Subscription to PFF Fantasy.  I can't wait to dig into the site!

Needless to say, I'm incredibly grateful to the mods and the community for the award!  For those of you not on reddit, r/fantasyfootball is a great place to discuss all things fantasy football.  There are daily WDIS (who do I start) threads and lots of great contributors like @borischen (the ECR tiers guru) and @dtlerch (The DST guru) to bounce ideas off of on a daily basis.  Check it out!  I'll see you there (my reddit name is: TheReidOption).

Thanks again!
@TheReidOption

No comments:

Post a Comment