Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dave Richard's Week 3 Trade Value Chart

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, I don't trade in fantasy football.  I think it all stems from my first season playing, when I foolishly shipped away Andre Johnson for Santana Moss.  Moss promptly got injured and AJ promptly blew up.  Suffice to say, I was soured to the experience.

But I'm a changed man this season.  I'm more informed than I've ever been.  I'm reading more.  I'm on twitter.  I'm listening to podcasts.  I'm on r/fantasyfootball on reddit.  I'm doing everything in my power to stay on top of this great game we play.

One of the resources I've used so many times this week already that it warrants its own post is Dave Richard's Week 3 Trade Values Chart.  The man just posted #1 overall accuracy for week 2 according to FantasyPros, so I trust this guy's opinion.  This is a great resource when trying to piece together who is worth what.

As always folks, buy low, sell high.  Good luck!

@TheReidOption

No comments:

Post a Comment